Warning: this post contains umpteen mentions of love!
A huge thanks to She who nominated me for this award. She is a friend, and an amazing author with a flair for creative writing, which definitely shows in her work. Do check out her writing, you won’t stop reading once you do 😉
This award is given for those we cherish in WP, to show them affection and to offer them our friendship.
One of the reasons that I love WordPress is that it can give a voice to anyone who wants to write. I was amazed at how awesome it was that I could have my writing accessible to someone halfway across the globe. While the web is the primary reason for this revolution, WordPress threw gasoline on the fire. That’s why I love it.
But slowly and steadily, as my account grew, so did my friends and I am so glad. Otherwise, I wouldn’t have found such monkey heads 😉 I’m thankful because I literally wouldn’t be the person I am today if it weren’t for the support of the WordPress community.
Please know that I appreciate this, and cherish it. I have only been a part of this incredible community since last August, but now it feels like home. Thank you to everyone who has been a part of that and thank you for the HUGE support you have provided for me and everyone else in their writing. It means an awful lot!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in your blog post and link back to their blog.
- Mention Uncertainty creator of the Award Novus Lectio and its purpose.
- Nominate other bloggers to receive the award.
- List the rules and display the Friendship blogger award logo in your post on your blog.
My nominations are just a few of MANY people I have conversed with via WP recently who have brought a smile to my face and a light to my day:
- The Poetic Elixir– One of the best poetesses of wp, Love this lil kiddo’s poem (one of my favs). ❤ ❤
- Nathprasad Dhanawat– The monkey friend I was talking earlier. He writes amazing poems, which will make you fall in love with his words. Sometimes he posts pictures too 😉
Selewritesup– A young writer in making. Poems, crazy rantings and what not, she writes whatever struck her, and that’s what makes her phenomenal.
Passion and Chaos– A budding writer, new in wp community, and an active participent in Masters of Writing Flash Fiction Challenge, absolutely love her short fictions.